Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'm Hosting an Unconference

I'll be hosting my first unconference on Tuesday, March 22  in my classroom at 4 p.m. An unconference is an informal gathering where great ideas are shared. There's no keynote. There's no speaker at all. Just people sharing ideas. The topic will be 21st century learning or technology or inquiry-based learning ... or social media or... wherever the conversation takes us. Bring your ideas on how we can push forward 21st century learning. I'll be hosting these monthly. Let me know if you'd like to attend.

Heidi

Depending on interest, I may have to limit numbers (or cancel - you never know! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heidi invites you to comment on your attempts to transform your teaching practice.

ShareThis

Creative Commons License
21 Century Classroom: The Amaryllis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://heidisiwak.blogspot.com/.