I thought it might be useful to show how I will structure an Inquiry using web 2.0 tools for our current book: Hana's Suitcase. This is merely our starting point. Will document as we go.
Documenting the transformation of my classroom into a 21st Century place for learning. This blog is about to undergo a long overdue design overhaul. Willing to move if the right opportunity comes my way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ShareThis

21 Century Classroom: The Amaryllis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://heidisiwak.blogspot.com/.
Looks like a great beginning! I'd love to hear more about some of the steps ("Web 2.0" for example, or is that just the title for the steps that follow?). What a great unit!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the feedback. Web 2.0 is for what follows. I am really looking forward to this.
ReplyDelete