Saturday, September 17, 2011

Return to Minecraft

With the advent of school, I have returned to Minecraft and have updated My Life as a Non-Gamer. I will be participating in #massiveminecraft this Sunday: global online event to assist adults in exploring Minecraft which I found out about by chance on Twitter. Sign up took place this week for Minecraft club - we now have 54 students who are very serious about this game. It is time for the HWDSB to begin to think about how to allocate resources to gaming as it represents such a rich and powerful way of learning. From now on, all Minecraft related posts will appear on My Life as a Non-Ga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heidi invites you to comment on your attempts to transform your teaching practice.

ShareThis

Creative Commons License
21 Century Classroom: The Amaryllis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://heidisiwak.blogspot.com/.