Ian has created a wiki for our app project in order to give more detailed information than is possible on this blog. Thank you Ian.
Useful how-to information can be found there as well as detailed answers to our questions.
Here's the link. :https://sites.google.com/a/flexapplications.com/where-i-live---a-diy-app/home
At this point I need to clarify in my mind where the students need to go next. This week we are busy cropping our photos to size and determining their exact longitude and latitude for the augmented reality part of the app. We are also playing catch up as we lost an entire week to school events that took us out of the classroom. Weather continues to be uncooperative for my photographers. It rained most of the weekend and will continue to rain until Thursday. By the end of the upcoming weekend, photos must be in.
Rather than writing questions, I thought it might be useful to create a video outlining the next stage of the project along with some questions about layout for the buttons and text. I will also post our questions for this next step in the project on the wiki.
Useful how-to information can be found there as well as detailed answers to our questions.
Here's the link. :https://sites.google.com/a/flexapplications.com/where-i-live---a-diy-app/home
At this point I need to clarify in my mind where the students need to go next. This week we are busy cropping our photos to size and determining their exact longitude and latitude for the augmented reality part of the app. We are also playing catch up as we lost an entire week to school events that took us out of the classroom. Weather continues to be uncooperative for my photographers. It rained most of the weekend and will continue to rain until Thursday. By the end of the upcoming weekend, photos must be in.
Rather than writing questions, I thought it might be useful to create a video outlining the next stage of the project along with some questions about layout for the buttons and text. I will also post our questions for this next step in the project on the wiki.

Hi Heidi and Class 62,
ReplyDeleteI've answered most of your questions here:
https://sites.google.com/a/flexapplications.com/where-i-live---a-diy-app/screen-page-design
Please feel free to go in and edit the document and ask/comment as you need.
- Ian