Monday, August 20, 2012

An Honour

I am very honoured to have been selected for the Globe and Mail's national and on-going panel on education. Each week we will be discussing a different question about education and what thrills me are the many voices, backgrounds and perspectives that will weigh in.  I look forward to lively discussion.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! This really is an honour and I am so confident that you will be an amazing source of knowledge for this panel. Looking forward to following the discussion!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Brenda, it is an honour and it will be interesting to see how and what the journalists pull from our conversations.

    ReplyDelete

Heidi invites you to comment on your attempts to transform your teaching practice.

ShareThis

Creative Commons License
21 Century Classroom: The Amaryllis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://heidisiwak.blogspot.com/.