Wednesday, August 1, 2012

ISTE: Non-Invasive Treatment for Dyslexia?

I had the opportunity to visit many vendors' booths while at ISTE and technologies that enable collaboration and personalized learning dominated the conference. 

There were a few companies that I found intriguing and one that is very worth mentioning.  I have not had a chance to explore this company in depth and this should not in any way be considered an endorsement, but I want to mention the company because of the promise that their technology holds for students with visual reading disorders associated with dysexia and colourblindness. I brought the information package home to share with my colleagues and am posting the company website here for others to explore.  http://www.ireadbetternow.com/  The  company has developed patented ophthalmic lens technology to correct colour blindness or dyslexia. I am very interested in learning more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heidi invites you to comment on your attempts to transform your teaching practice.

ShareThis

Creative Commons License
21 Century Classroom: The Amaryllis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://heidisiwak.blogspot.com/.