Saturday, August 18, 2012

For the Record Laurel Broten

I intend to be in my classroom at the start of the school. I always intended to be in the classroom at the start of the school year. I haven't taken a strike vote. I haven't participated in any discussions with anyone about being on strike at the start of the school year.

So your attempt to sully my reputation by suggesting to the public that I and my colleagues were intending to begin the school year by not beginning the school year is wrong.

I teach my students honesty and to act with integrity.

It would be nice if the Minister of Education might act as a role model for them and do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heidi invites you to comment on your attempts to transform your teaching practice.

ShareThis

Creative Commons License
21 Century Classroom: The Amaryllis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://heidisiwak.blogspot.com/.