Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Congratulations to all My Students!

What an honour. Our video submission was selected as the Central Canada winner for the Mindshare Learning Digital Classroom Contest.  We've won $15 000 in technology for our classroom and I will be attending the ISTE conference in San Diego in June. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was our winning submission, but I highly recommend visiting the MindShare Learning site to see some amazing work being done across Canada. The winner from Western Canada is particularly interesting because she outlines the entire student-led inquiry process and shows how social media and technology fits in.


4 comments:

  1. How exciting! Congratulations to you and your class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could, I'd clone you so our feeder schools would send me students who thought social media was a tool rather than an addiction!

    Brilliant!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wohoo! Congratulations and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much everyone! I am so very proud of my students and can't wait to see what they'll now be able to accomplish because of this.

    ReplyDelete

Heidi invites you to comment on your attempts to transform your teaching practice.

ShareThis

Creative Commons License
21 Century Classroom: The Amaryllis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://heidisiwak.blogspot.com/.