Class 62 Parents:
Below is a link to our letter home explaining our inquiry.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zsQLAsZsD88BMmJCKVNjOmqC6JLdIFEqud47tPZxEjg/edit
This is a fabulous interactive site on residential schools in Canada. http://www.wherearethechildren.ca/en/index.html
I'm building a resource bank of links. We've viewed some, but not all in class. And I will continue to add over the course of the Inquiry. These links focus on residential schools.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1scPHF5VPYNaiN-1tKp5YqM0VLg_VZx3KtxtugNLrwTw/edit
If you would like to be involved in this process by contributing knowledge or expertise or asking us questions, please contact us.
Below is a link to our letter home explaining our inquiry.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zsQLAsZsD88BMmJCKVNjOmqC6JLdIFEqud47tPZxEjg/edit
This is a fabulous interactive site on residential schools in Canada. http://www.wherearethechildren.ca/en/index.html
I'm building a resource bank of links. We've viewed some, but not all in class. And I will continue to add over the course of the Inquiry. These links focus on residential schools.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1scPHF5VPYNaiN-1tKp5YqM0VLg_VZx3KtxtugNLrwTw/edit
If you would like to be involved in this process by contributing knowledge or expertise or asking us questions, please contact us.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Heidi invites you to comment on your attempts to transform your teaching practice.