Sunday, December 18, 2011

Impressive Work is Being Submitted!

Our inquiry is coming to an end and I am very pleased with the process. I found a way to structure accountability into the collaborative part of the project and make a smooth transition into individual work that required demonstration of learning. I finally have a process that works well.







2 comments:

  1. I was just tweeting with your teacher, and I'm so incredibly impressed with the work that you've shared here. What a great way to show your understanding of an important topic, and what a professional publication too. Wow! I'm so proud of all of you!

    Aviva Dunsiger
    Grade 1/2 Teacher
    Ancaster, ON

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have followed your students work and I can only say: exceptional!

    ReplyDelete

Heidi invites you to comment on your attempts to transform your teaching practice.

ShareThis

Creative Commons License
21 Century Classroom: The Amaryllis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://heidisiwak.blogspot.com/.