This Wednesday I have been invited to speak at 5X7 Dundas. It's an idea jam for the town. 7 speakers will take 5 minutes each to discuss ideas and dreams on what Dundas could be. I'll be speaking on how we can radically transform our Dundas schools into globally connected centres for creativity and innovation. Hear about our app project and where we're going next. Please join us at the Carnegie Gallery and thank you to Jeff Goodes for organizing this.
Documenting the transformation of my classroom into a 21st Century place for learning. This blog is about to undergo a long overdue design overhaul. Willing to move if the right opportunity comes my way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ShareThis

21 Century Classroom: The Amaryllis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://heidisiwak.blogspot.com/.

I really enjoyed your 5 minute talk tonight! Very exciting this world classroom. As a parent to one of your 72 students (S. Magie), I love the direction you are heading. Thank-you.
ReplyDelete