Yesterday I took time to view many of the You Tube preview videos for RSCON3. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rscon3&aq=f
What struck me was the simplicity of it all. These are not "stars" in the usual sense of the word. There are no Kardashians here!! (And thank goodness for that!) What I did find was a group of educators and those with an interest in education whose biggest glory occurs every day in unobserved spaces. They are taking time to share a thing or two about what they've learned. This is an opportunity to see and hear about what is happening globally in education from those most directly involved. This is a chance to learn about meaningful change from those at the forefront, those who are shaping a vision of how learning can be. It's going to be quite a weekend. Don't miss out!
And now, here's my attempt:
What struck me was the simplicity of it all. These are not "stars" in the usual sense of the word. There are no Kardashians here!! (And thank goodness for that!) What I did find was a group of educators and those with an interest in education whose biggest glory occurs every day in unobserved spaces. They are taking time to share a thing or two about what they've learned. This is an opportunity to see and hear about what is happening globally in education from those most directly involved. This is a chance to learn about meaningful change from those at the forefront, those who are shaping a vision of how learning can be. It's going to be quite a weekend. Don't miss out!
And now, here's my attempt:

I agree wholeheartedly. Amazing to be a part of this ! Cheers, Brad
ReplyDeleteHey Heidi!We haven't met yet, but I'm one of the "not-a-star" presenter at the #rscon3. I'm very thrilled and honored!
ReplyDeleteHope I can live up to some expectations!
See you online
Bruno Andrade / @brunoELT
Hi Brad and Bruno. Aren't we fortunate to be a part of this? Nice to "meet" you.
ReplyDelete