Reform Symposium is an online global event that connects educators from around the world. It is an exceptional opportunity to share and learn from those at the forefront of student-centered learning.
I will be presenting on the Art of Facilitating Inquiry, sharing powerful techniques and strategies that cause thinking and collaboration to be better. These are shifts I've made in my practice that have profoundly changed how students interact and engage with learning.
Please join me.
Saturday October 12
4 pm EST
Session Description:
Recording of My Session
The entire schedule for this 3 day event is here as are instructions on how to attend. http://www.futureofeducation.com/page/attending-rscon-2013
Slideshare of My Presentation
I will be presenting on the Art of Facilitating Inquiry, sharing powerful techniques and strategies that cause thinking and collaboration to be better. These are shifts I've made in my practice that have profoundly changed how students interact and engage with learning.
Please join me.
Saturday October 12
4 pm EST
Session Description:
Recording of My Session
The entire schedule for this 3 day event is here as are instructions on how to attend. http://www.futureofeducation.com/page/attending-rscon-2013
Slideshare of My Presentation

No comments:
Post a Comment
Heidi invites you to comment on your attempts to transform your teaching practice.