Monday, October 8, 2012

Alexander Siwak

Alexander Siwak
February 6, 1937 - October 7, 2012



It was a privilege to know you Dad, an honour to share in your end of life journey.

 
Posted by Picasa

Photo: Mom, Dad, and the Karmann Ghia I was nearly born in.



Photo: <3


Photo

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful remembrance, Heidi. So sorry for your loss. Sending lots of kindness your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words. Appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful tribute, Heidi. I am so sorry for your loss. He was way too young, by today's standards. My older brother was born in 1939, and I hope to have him around for more years to come. Your dad was a very handsome, dapper man. I hope he left your and your family with many wonderful stories. He has certainly raised a daughter he can be proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mrs. Stanley,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. He was way too young by today's standards. I wish you and your brother many years of good health.

    ReplyDelete

Heidi invites you to comment on your attempts to transform your teaching practice.

ShareThis

Creative Commons License
21 Century Classroom: The Amaryllis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://heidisiwak.blogspot.com/.