Wednesday, June 20, 2012

ISTE 2012

Part of the prize for the Mind Share Learning video challenge, includes a trip to the ISTE 2012 Conference in San Diego, California. This video provides an overview of all that goes on at ISTE - Wow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rbjKU1hh30&feature=youtu.be

I'm already feeling overwhelmed but looking forward to meeting face to face the many people I follow on twitter.  That will be lovely. And oh the things I will learn!  EXCITED!!! (Oh, sorry, was I shouting?)

1 comment:

  1. You are very deserving with all that you share with and through your students. Enjoy your time but please share when you return. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Heidi invites you to comment on your attempts to transform your teaching practice.

ShareThis

Creative Commons License
21 Century Classroom: The Amaryllis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://heidisiwak.blogspot.com/.