Last spring my class experienced The Empathy Toy. It was one of the best learning experiences I have ever brought into my classroom. The blogpost about the Toy is here:
This Canadian start-up has now launched a Kickstarter
It is not often that I directly endorse private sector companies on this blog. The Empathy Toy is a venture that I feel comfortable supporting because of the rich learning that the toy allows.
I really hope that 21 Toys makes the $45 000 target because this is a toy that needs to be in classrooms.
(and I am eagerly awaiting The Failure Toy)
This Canadian start-up has now launched a Kickstarter
It is not often that I directly endorse private sector companies on this blog. The Empathy Toy is a venture that I feel comfortable supporting because of the rich learning that the toy allows.
I really hope that 21 Toys makes the $45 000 target because this is a toy that needs to be in classrooms.
(and I am eagerly awaiting The Failure Toy)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Heidi invites you to comment on your attempts to transform your teaching practice.